Vision, Mission, Aims & Objectives
We engage every student in quality learning experiences that will eventually prepare them for success in their tomorrows.
We are committed to offer high quality, academically sound education to an international student body in a supportive and understanding environment by nurturing an atmosphere of trust among students, staff, administrators and parents.
“Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high”
-Rabindra Nath Tagore
- Our school aims at the holistic development of the students. Not confining children to the very domain of academics, we encourage our students to explore the world fearlessly. Our primary objective is to infuse confidence among our students to overcome challenges in a much pronounced and effective manner.
- Adaptability is widely recognized as one of the ‘mantras’ of success. Our basic aim is to raise our students to have enough courage to embrace any odd situation and always emerge as a winner.
- Our focus is on “activity-based learning” as it encourages students to take responsibility for their own learning experience, team work and develop social skills.
- English has attained the status of lingua franca in the age of globalization. We empower our students with excellent English language skills that will prove beneficial in their academic growth and overall personality development. We materialise it with the new pedagogical frameworks in order to make the language more comprehensive and approachable.
- The school aims at developing the scientific temper, humanism, spirit of inquiry and reform among the student fraternity as envisaged within the Fundamental Duties assigned by the Indian Constitution. We have full faith in raising a sensible, responsible and meritorious Indian citizen.
Intellectual and character formations are the two sides of the same coin. BPSG strives to instil the pillars of character (Trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring and citizenship) in every student in and through every teaching learning process.